Monday, December 14, 2009

The New Year is almost here!


The slate, it's blank... get it?



Yes, I entirely missed the month of November.  Life has been a touch crazy lately and blogging was the last thing on my mind. 

After sitting down and reevaluating  it has become apparent to me that I need to start simplifying things or I'm going to get nowhere in a hurry.

As is my way, I've got about 400 balls too many in the air and haven't been able to juggle any of them successfully.  So I'm going to start cutting things back a bit.  Shouldn't be too hard since I don't have school next semester (due to a serious case of brokeitis!).

I just want everyone to know, if you're hearing from me a little less than you used to, it's not because I don't care, it's that I'm just busy trying to get stuff done.  I PROMISE I will make it up to you eventually.  I really will!

Okay, on to the plans I have for this week:

Here's the new running schedule!  I have new shoes (THANKS MOMMY!!) to break in so I'm cutting back my miles until I get them nice and maliable.

Mon: 3miles 1% incline
Tues: 3miles 1% incline
Wed: Rest
Thurs: 2miles 1% incline
Fri: 3miles 1% incline
Sat: 3miles 1% incline
Sun: Rest

So, about 11 miles shorter than my usual weekly mileage but once you figure in the added incline I think it will be perfectly adequate. 

As far as lifting, well, TDS is on vacation and I really have started to doubt whether I'll be able to keep up the routine.  He was supposed to email me my daily lifting duties but I can't imagine him having time to babysit. 

Ah well.  Off to running!

No comments:

Post a Comment