Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I'm playing hookie today!


How could you NOT love this show?!?

Yup, takin' the day off of everything.

I DO feel a little bit better today and I'm hoping that if I rest it will give me the energy to finish off the rest of the week. 

Last night I had a $50 Barnes & Noble gift certificate burning a hole in my wallet so I went and purchased what I think is the funniest show ever created: Frisky Dingo.

I've SEEN the whole series already but when I watched it last night I STILL ended up laughing out loud at least once during every episode.

The show is sick, twisted, sarcastic, stupid, and fucking genius beyond belief.  :)

Any how, I'm going to go home, read, try to study, and more importantly, try to relax. 

I seem to have reverted to my usual habit of not being able to go to bed and then waking up WAY too early and, I have to admit, I prefer it to sleeping for 12 to 14 hours a night.  I went to bed at 11pm and woke up at 2am.  Wide awake.  Totally not tired.  :-/  So I cleaned my apartment for the first time in 5 DAYS!!  My place was disgusting beyond words.  Oddly, that seemed to make me feel more relaxed and less stressed so I guess I now know what must be done next time I want to walk around slapping the shit out of people for breathing.  Other than just slapping them, or course.  Even though that would be a SUPER rewarding experience. 

I will update you on the lifting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment