Saturday, October 10, 2009

I came, I saw, I cleaned the shit out of it..

Post cleaning/Pre cleaning


So, after last night's spanking we ended up dead today. I guess everyone who had money to eat did so last night.

For those of you who don't work in the restaurant industry I'll let you in on a little secret. Desirable servers have OCD. Wash your hands 90 to 100 times a day? GREAT! Feel the need to polish water spots off of all the silverware and glassware rather than let it air dry like a normal human being? THAT'S WONDERFUL!! Feel the need to clean compulsively
whenever there is a lull in business? You are HIRED!! HIRED!!

Today my lovely (that lovely part isn't sarcasm, I LOVE my coworker, she's f-ing FUN!) coworker and I scrubbed all the base moulding and walls and started the never-ending death-march job of scrubbing the legs of all the chairs. As you can see from today's picture, we had our work cut out for us. The place a filthy!! :)

Honestly, I know this will sound a bit weird, but today was FUN! I made enough to get my phone turned back on AND I got to do my new fave thing in the world. CLEAN FILTHY STUFF!!

On to today's workout. Umm.. It was NOTHING!! It still hurts to breathe and I REALLY want to heal up so I can punch stuff.

I do have tomorrow off so I'm gonna head to the gym and enjoy my time. :)

I also started my Vegan Nutrition Mastery Program this week as well so I'm going to start posting about that program. So far it looks like it's going to be fun and informative. I hear that I get a nifty certificate at the end when I'm done.

Also, I'm gonna take a nice ride so hopefully I'll have something a little more interesting than blackened chair legs to post.


SNUGGLE TIME!! Hopefully this will make up for the dirty chair legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment