Sunday, May 24, 2009

Rained out and illin'..


I'm pretty sure I have some swine flu nastiness going on right now. I'm also positive I caught it from my coworker who shall be known as GTG from this point on..

It all started yesterday.

I woke up and jogged my old woman jog, worked my 8 hour serving shift (for those of you who don't serve, 8 hours serving is inhumane!) , then got home and took a nap. I had a little bit of a headache and thought that a nap would do the trick.

When I woke up two hours later I thought I'd been hit by a bus. Throat swollen, nose congested, muscle aches, headache like no tomorrow. I figured I was dehydrated so I slammed some water, ate a banana and some roasted almonds, then went back to sleep.

I woke up at 9pm still not feeling right, though much better.

I cleaned the bike chain of FILTH, did my laundry, let the ferrets spaz out, then went back to sleep.

Today was all she wrote. Same as yesterday but magnified by 10. Bleh. The clean bike chain was nice, though!


sooo... clean...

Needless to say that I 86'd my master plan of going jogging this morning as well. The legs felt GREAT, but the rest of the body did NOT want to play ball.

So I had a little ride to Whole Foods to buy some stuff for my plague of death and tomorrow I'll start my official training.

No comments:

Post a Comment